Sunday, March 4, 2012

Doing Things

I think I am writing maybe sporadically. I want to concentrate and do well on my exam, but I feel distracted at times, because I keep thinking about how I need sleep in order to remember anything. Well, I will sleep perhaps at 3am? -sighs- Then not go to my morning class? >.> Yes, I feel like I would have to skip my morning class if I still want some sleep.... Sighs. This is ridiculous--what I do. After all, I spent my time worrying greatly over physics and not paying enough attention to Cell Bio. I haven't been studying for my mcat either, but I know that studying well for physics should pay off. It just has to. I'm not trying to ignore/avoid anything in particular right now; at times, I just want to be alone. I don't want things to boggle my mind so much where I cannot do anything well or allow for my soul to feel uneasy.

 But whatever, I cannot do anything about the past. The present moment does have much to worry. Future and past does not seem to even matter as much anymore. Everything just seems to blend in.

No comments:

Post a Comment