Sunday, December 1, 2013

To Joseph Song

Dear Joseph,

I never got to really know you. I only met you in person. We said hello but that was about it. I never knew what to talk to you about, because I knew your girlfriend more than I did you. Today has been a really sad day having learned that you have passed away. I honestly never know how to respond when people tell me that someone has passed away, and especially someone so young. I cannot believe what I  have heard with my own ears. You're so young! You're actually my age.

Life is quite short, isn't it? We never know when we could be ripped away from our loved ones. At this time, I want to share my thoughts now before I forget how I feel. When I spoke to your girlfriend, I was disturbed. I am concerned for Candice. She loves you. You two were always together and having a good time. Sometimes, I wanted to spend more time with Candice, but you were always around. I'm glad you had more time with her now. I'll do my best to keep her company and help her if she wants it.

Thanks for your smiles and sweetness. I'm certain that you were a wonderful friend, son, and boyfriend.

Take care and keep smiling why don't you. :) I hope to get to know you better one day. I'm glad to have at least met you.

I've copied something from your Facebook page. I hope you won't mind. I think that the poem is beautiful.

"Sweet Dreams is what I get when I think of you
Your pretty eyes glows like the stars
I can even seem them from afar
Your beautiful face shines like the moon
It lights the way and it will never fade
For even when you grow old and saggy
With Skin touching the floor like never before
I will always feel your beauty down to my core
So baby! I promise to love you forevermore."

No comments:

Post a Comment