Friday, April 8, 2011

All This Time...

He's Willing To Help You Pick Up Where You Last Left Off. <3

Wow. It's amazing and incredible... This thought just came to me: I know that I make so many mistakes, and figure that in the end I'm always going to be wrong and defy Him and the love that he offers; but in the end, He's still willing to help me get back up even though I had chosen to turn away from him. The past is dead because He's giving me another chance.

Makes me think of this song Times by Tenth Avenue North.

I know it's nothing new, but it becomes a big deal to me when I feel know that I've done something shameful or disagreeable.

2 comments:

  1. Isn't this knowledge encouraging? To know that we don't have to stay where we've been because we still have future ahead of us. Isn't it humbling to know that God, even in His greatness, will still pick us up?! And, not only that but He forgives us and provides us with a way to move beyond our shame and guilt. God's love is the bottom line and everything in between...Stay encouraged and know that where you are is not where you will always be because of the grace & love of God!!! He indeed is willing and always will be! [IT IS AMAZING & INCREDIBLE] Thank God!

    ReplyDelete