Tuesday, April 12, 2011

THIS IS MY WISH: PLEASE READ POST # 1.

Please, for those of you who just started reading my blog, it would do me a great favor if you could read the first post that I have ever written. I merely started my blog by the end of Winter Break for this year (2010-2011). I didn't think I would ever do such a thing, but I started my blog because I am haunted by the souls on this earth. It began with my friend's death. I don't think I can ever forget what had happened, because it was the most unnatural thing to have occurred. Yet, I know that she will not be the last to go through this sort of ending.

Life and death is a serious matter.

Sometimes I cannot stop thinking about the people around me, and if I could save a life, I would.....I would. I wish to help support your decisions and your paths in life, and really bring in new light by giving you my perspective of things.

Don't give up. If I can write about not giving up and am really doing it, then I know that you can, too!
Believe. It starts now.

Thank you. Wishing you all the best! :D <3

No comments:

Post a Comment