Sunday, March 27, 2011

Free-Stylin' For The Soul, Mannn

See, you said that you wouldn't do much to hurt yourself, but look at what you're doing now.
The way you shine, you ain't lil' man.
You hide when the tears are rolling.
You tired but that ain't no show.
You fish but you take none.



How I'm feeling exactly?
Right now I feel pretty crappy. I know that I shouldn't look towards the future for any "answers" but it's kind of hard not to. It's like all you ever want is the best, but sometimes things don't go that way. Perfection is not part of being human. Haven't we learned that enough already? I guess not! I'm still trying to figure out how to be okay with imperfections. I can care less right now. That's what I'm feeling pretty much. Lousy. Annoyed.

I know I'm not stupid though. My brain is learning, but sometimes I don't give myself the chance or opportunity to rest assured that I have enough time to study and practice. That way, I wouldn't have to be so stressed out like crazy.

I can't stop now. Once the wheel starts turning, it's time to get back on the road. Stopping it will only strain the journey. Too much time has already passed. I'm going to go do something.....about it.....

No comments:

Post a Comment