Saturday, March 12, 2011

Oh, I think that I think just too, too much

As soon as I put a significance on something, I know that it will continue to haunt me as I lay down thinking about it. Just because the guy that you used to like is now talking to you doesn't mean anything. Just because he gives you a song, the way that he used to....Well, it shouldn't mean anything. After all, I can't keep thinking about the past and believe that things are the same. I should simply be grateful that I even get to talk to a someone that I thought I would lose.

God, sometimes I don't quite understand the people that you bring into my life, but I suppose they are for good reason. I don't know how I will be able to keep talking to people though. Sometimes I feel a bit boring or introverted. I mean I talk to people, but sometimes there are times when I cannot understand them and so cannot relay back what they might want to hear me say. I stumble at finding the right sort of words all the time.

My head is not too clear yet. It's still somewhat murky. I probably need one of those clean wipes or something to wipe away the fog. Let me be patient though. I need to learn patience, because I believe through patience there is discipline.

No comments:

Post a Comment