Wednesday, March 9, 2011

You mean so much to me; I love you, Momma.

dua nao no cung giong nhau--co con no se manh hon nhung ma con phai lam hon no, co gan. nhung cai chuyen nho~ d-o' ma khong co chieu lam.

Have you ever believed in chances? Would you give up everything for the one you love? You've done so much for me; how can I ever repay? You have my heart. Momma, I love you very much.

I thank you, thank you, for all that you have done and will continue to do for me within the near future.

Momma, I'd like to always give you a hug and be there for you in your times of sadness. I don't want you to suffer anymore. Let me learn; let me learn how to love you better, Momma.

I am no longer the child that always depended on you. I am the young adult and I know who I am because of you. Thank you.

I'll want to keep praying for our family. You mean so, so much to me and I do not know how else to express it anymore through words. I'd like to express it through my daily actions. I'd like to show you that you can be proud in me. I might have had a bad start, but that does not matter so much anymore. Your love gives my present-day life and a gracious understanding of how to live like the person who I might wish to be.

Always and forever, your daughter,
Con Bi

No comments:

Post a Comment