Thursday, March 24, 2011

Time to Get Going

I know that this may not be the best time to write a blog or anything, but I have to keep reminding myself. I must. Even though I know that I have 4 more days left before my orgo exam, I still need to believe that I can get some studying done. I sure that it is possible; I need to make it work. I feel like all this entire week I've been learning some kind of life lesson that I wished I learned four years ago. The art of managing your stress. I don't want to lash out and create chaos for myself, because I know that it will be mostly me who will have to put up with the consequences. Lately, I've become more aware that I can make time if I wanted to. It's not magic; it just takes understanding and probably a lot of practice. I have been without a phone for about a month and a half AND being okay with the situation--something that I haven't been without in probably over seven or eight years. (I wonder if I can keep going like this--haha, but in my mind, I know that it's possible).

My friend's coffee house is suppose to start tomorrow night. He's working very hard to put together a show and room for a speaker to talk about the conditions in India, hoping that more people will become aware of the children and orphanages. I wish I could come. I really do! It would have been an absolutely perfect night, but that would mean I would need to forgo my day with orgo. I can't keep pushing it off anymore. I've already been so bad at time management. What happens afterwards when things don't seem to be working for me is that I would go and vent it in indirect ways to people or make sighing sounds. But God has given me hope through His presence in my life. But recall that He created life in seven days, which means that He gave himself time to do things. He didn't rush and He surely didn't stress like we do everyday probably. I need to be okay and do things at my own pace (just like God had) in order to say that "if things don't work out, at least I know that I tried my best and really be proud of myself because I really did carry that out." Sometimes you need to stop worrying too much or being so totally self-critical about all of your actions. Every one makes mistakes and it's true--we are not perfect.

You don't need to do everything; you just need to honestly try your very best. The "best" part is that you will raise your own worth in all that you do.

I always like to end with some sort of a happy note:
Sooo..Good luck!!!!! ^__^ AHhhh! (OK! okay, time to go study now!)

No comments:

Post a Comment